Tectonica Laminate Worktop
The Tectonica laminate worktop is a cloudy cement design, crafted to look like real concrete with subtle swirling depths – ideal for making a subtle industrial statement. The worktop is finished with a matt texture for a smooth feel. Tectonica has been designed to replicate a lightly polished real concrete surface.
- Edging included in the packaging (1.3m)
- 38mm thickness combined with a 6mm rounded front edge providing a classic and timeless design option
- Post-form front edge with under-edge glue seal for water resistance against drips and spills
- Easy to fit
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Matching breakfast bars and upstands available
- Product SKU code – T006
Wilsonart Tectonica worktops are manufactured by Wilsonart, a world leading engineered surface company. Driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on and delivered by people who care. The company manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminates decorative engineered surfaces including the Wilsonart Tectonica for use in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality, and retail markets. As one of the most innovative decorative surface materials on the market, Wilsonart® High Pressure Laminate offers long-lasting beauty and reliable performance at an affordable price.
Wilsonart Tectonica start from £89.00 inc vat.